and Chaos: Inverse methods to
construct chaotic dynamical systems, starting with their exact statistics.
theory: Applications of AdS/CFT duality to the non-equilibrium dynamics of first
order chiral phase transitions.
- Exact Statistics of Chaotic
Path Integrals and the Phases of Quantum Field Theory
- with G. Guralnik,
- Calibrated Surfaces and Supersymmetric Wilson Loops
A. Dymarsky, S. Gubser and J. Maldacena,
JHEP 0609 (2006) 057.
- Holography and the Higgs branch
of N=2 SYM theories
- with S. Kovacs and B. Kulik, JHEP 0503 (2005) 063.
- Properties of Chiral Wilson Loops
- with B. Kulik, JHEP (2004) 065.
Symmetry Breaking and Pions in Non-Supersymmetric Gauge/Gravity Duals
- with J. Babington, J. Erdmenger, N. Evans and I. Kirsch, Phys.Rev.D69
- Deconstructing Intersecting
- with N. Constable, J. Erdmenger and I. Kirsch, Phys.Rev.D67 (2003) 106005.
- Testing non-commutative QED,
constructing non-commutative MHD
- with R. Jackiw, S.Y. Pi and A.P. Polychronakos,
Phys.Lett.B517 (2001) 450.
- Strings and discrete fluxes of
Physics and mathematics archives: