This is a list of gauge configurations and lattice data that have been
shared between groups at some time. The data might be available for use --
contact the people listed below.
Corrections, additions, and questions to email@example.com
- Bernard and Soni public domain configs
- 16by25 beta=5.7 16 gauge configurations
- 16by33 beta=5.7 16 gauge configurations
- 16by39 beta=6.0 19 gauge configurations
- 24by39 beta=6.0 8 gauge configurations
- 16^3x24 beta=6.0, 100 configurations, from Kilcup et al
- 32^3x48 beta=6.4, 24 configurations, from Kilcup et al (about same physical size as above)
- 16^3x32 beta=6.0, 149 configurations, from Kogut et al
- 12^3x24 beta=5.7, 273 configurations, from UKQCD
- 16^3x32 beta=5.6, 399 configurations, nf=2 mf=.01 staggered from HEMCGC
- 16^3x32 beta=5.6, 200 configurations nf=2 mf=.025 staggered from HEMCGC
(each of the above represent 2000 trajectories; first dropped every 5,
second every 10 traj's. SCRI people think auto-correlation time is
around 20 traj's. Lattice spacing roughly matches beta=5.95 quenched.)
- 16^3x24 beta=5.414, 299 configurations, nf=2 mf=.0125 staggered from MILC
(lattice spacing probably about 5.8 quenched equivalent)
- MILC also has several other ensembles, in particular mf=.025 (164
cfgs), .05 (202 cfgs) with beta tuned to match the above ensemble.
- HEMCGC/SCRI has a nf=2 wilson at beta=5.5 ensemble, but it is
likely that it is very (auto)correlated.
- 16^3x32, beta=5.7, 83 configurations, nf=2, m=.01, from the
Columbia group. Greg Kilcup says he has given access to MILC among
others, and imagines that Norman Christ is now ready to allow broader
access. Let him know if you are interested.
If anyone knows of a decent nf=4 staggered ensemble out there we would
be very interested in hearing of it.
Last updated Dec 16 1996